OPHTHALMIC TECHNICIAN – Will Train!
Milwaukee Eye Care Associates, S.C. is seeking a Full Time Ophthalmic Technician to join our team!
We have four offices spanning the metro Milwaukee area and dedicate our focus on delivering excellent patient care. You must be able to commute to all four locations to be successful in this position.
The successful candidate will test and measure eye function to assist the ophthalmologists/optometrists to diagnose and treat eye disorders and disease. Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and professional demeanor. The ideal candidate will also have a strong desire to learn and succeed; ongoing learning is an important part of the job, and we support both in clinic and ongoing educational training.
Daily tasks will include:
- Testing patient’s far acuity, near acuity, peripheral vision, depth perception, and color perception to diagnose and treat eye disorders and disease.
- Examines eyes, using slit lamp, for abnormalities of cornea, and anterior and posterior chambers.
- Tests patient’s field of vision, including central and peripheral vision, for defects.
- Performs other tests and measurements as requested by the physician.
We offer a very competitive benefit package including:
- Health insurance,
- Dental insurance,
- Life insurance,
- Short Term Disability insurance,
- Paid Holidays, and
- accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
Prior medical experience helpful, but willing to train the right candidate.
We look forward to your application!
Milwaukee Eye Care Associates, S.C.
Why Work Here?Milwaukee Eye Care Associates, S.C., is dedicated to providing patients of all ages comprehensive eye care as well as cataract, cornea, glaucoma, and LASIK surgery. Our team of professional and compassionate employees aims to deliver the highest possible level of care in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment. Our goal is to consistently exceed the expectations of our patients through personalized patient care, outstanding patient outcomes, and the use of advanced technology while adhering to the highest level of ethical care.
Come SEE what we are all about. Great doctors, coworkers, and benefits. No nights and weekends!
South Milwaukee, WI