MS Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
With headquarters in Mansfield, MA, we are a multi-state, multi-entity distribution organization that is seeking a Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst to join our team. This position will support the ongoing operation of the NAV ERP and interfaces to the Solochain WMS systems along other 3rd party integration including but not limited to EDI, Document Management, E-commerce, and Reporting. The role reports to the company Information Technology Director. This is a full-time, regular exempt position and is eligible for full benefits. This role is based remotely with minimal travel to some of our locations.
- Provide technical support for existing NAV 2018 system and interfaces to the Solochain system by troubleshooting user issues and managing system configuration, report development and enhancement requests.
- Collaborate with third party partners, and others as required to provide technical direction on gathering of requirements, design, development, testing, debugging and deployment of new functionalities and features in Dynamics NAV and Solochain.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate with third party partners as needed to resolve issues.
- Understand and maintain configuration for highly customized enhancements to NAV for pricing, excise tax, landed costs, compliance, order processing, invoicing, allocations, containr tracking, and intercompany processes.
- Write reports in Jet Reports writer software.
- Monitor critical background processes (e.g, intercompany transactions, inbound sales order interfaces, invoice processing, payment processing)
- Support business month-end and year-end processes in NAV.
- Maintain Dynamics NAV user security and permissions configuration.
- Support business users in all departments (e.g., Finance, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Warehouse Operations), to assist in troubleshooting, resolving issues, and identifying enhancement requests for Dynamics NAV.
- Train NAV and Solochain end-users including development of system documentation and training materials.
- Support Dynamics NAV and Solochain upgrade projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with MS Dynamics NAV 2018 or higher versions.
- Experience in the following NAV modules: G/L, AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Sales, Purchasing and Administration.
- Experience with financial and operational business processes and practices in distribution, third-party logistics, and warehousing.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver the highest quality service to customers.
- Experience with scheduled processing (batch) for transaction administration, reporting, interfaces, file imports/exports, EDI transaction process.
- Experience with EDI, Jet Reports, Jet Analytics, Jet Hub, Power BI and integration to other applications.
- Experience with RapidStart Services and Job Queue.
- Experience with NAV Administration and security.
- Self-starter and able to function well individually and in a team setting.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments across the organization including remote locations.
- Occasional travel to remote locations is required.
Milton s Distributing Co Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Milton s Distributing Co Inc