Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast paced sales department. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. You will be responsible for effective management of existing customers along with development and acquisition of new customers. You will be counted on for strategic development and growth of existing customer relationships with a focus on retaining and selling new and featured products to ensure continued growth.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Milton-Scalise Agency