We are seeking for a Sales Associate to join our team!
You will work with clients and interior designers at a high end home decor boutique in the Litchfield Town Village. Compensation will be based on experience.
- Flexible schedule, mostly afternoons
- Opportunity to learn and grow within our brand
- Present and sell home decor, gifts and apothecary products to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest products, seasonal deliveries and store events.
- Engage costumers and capture information in order to create a strong clientele book.
- 2 to 5 years previous experience in sales within the home decor market, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM (custumer relationship management) platforms
- Must have the ability to learn and retain essential product knowledge
- Ability to build rapport with clients in order to create retention and build a clientele for the brand
- Professional, friendly and detail-oriented
- Client book is preferred but not required