- Posted: 2 days ago
ElectroMechanical Assembler Stevensville, MD
Miltec UV is seeking a full-time Electromechanical Assembler to join our Manufacturing Team.
Are you a technical, hands-on individual looking for a stable career? We are willing to train and provide you with opportunities for career growth.
Miltec has been a global market leader in the UV curing industry for over 30 Years. We are serving over 30 diverse manufacturing market segments, providing high-quality, custom designed UV curing systems and replacement parts – all made in the USA. Our successful track record of award-winning technology and innovation, unwavering commitment to customer service and quality as well as ongoing investment in Research and Development, makes us one of the world’s premier manufacturers of high-performance UV Curing systems and solutions.
Performs production processes in the Manufacturing Department in support of electrical /electronic systems and subsystems used in UV Curing equipment. Works under supervision and also relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs manufacturing duties to include assembly of liners, shutters and cables, ignition bulbs, and various other parts
- Basic wiring techniques to include: cutting, terminating, soldering and crimping
- Basic machining experience
- Assembles electronics according to product specifications and drawings
- Assembles electrical back panels/cabinets
- Assembles and wires lamp housings
- Assembly of Equipment, including Power Supplies, Lamp Modules
- Fabrication and assembly of harnesses
- Reads blueprints for assembly and fabrication
- Equipment testing and associated documentation
- Troubleshooting of equipment and collaboration with Engineers to resolve issues
- Maintains clean work environment
- Follows published Work Instructions and Procedures
- Observes, recognizes, and promotes safe manufacturing practices
- Recordkeeping in either written or electronic format
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma with at least 5 years' pertinent experience
- Technical training and/or Associated Degree in Electronics preferred
- Solid knowledge of the use of hand tools, power tools, and electronic test equipment
- Excellent manual dexterity in handling of small objects & tools
- Intermediate math skills, including use of metric system, fractions and decimals
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Proficient at equipment troubleshooting
- Good eyesight (corrected or uncorrected) and color differentiation ability
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. from floor to bench height
- Ability to access heights - climbing ladders or using lifting equipment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to continue education
- Understanding of 5S / Lean Concepts is a big plus!
Competitive salary is based on experience.
Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k(with match), paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave. Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance.
Please reply with resume and salary requirements.
About Miltec UV:
Miltec UV is located in Stevensville, Maryland. Miltec has been servicing the UV industry for over 30 Years and is a global leader and manufacturer of both arc and microwave ultraviolet curing systems. Miltec offers a wide range of quality UV parts, standard equipment and custom systems and services designed to interface with existing or new manufacturing production lines. These systems serve a broad diversity of industry-specific applications and market segments, such as: optical fiber, wire, metal decorating, wood flooring, cabinets, automotive products and many others.
For additional company and product information, visit us at our web site: https://www.miltec.com/en/
Miltec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ManufacturingView all jobs at Miltec
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?