Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Changing Lives…One Smile at a Time
Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team at the Front Desk!
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Entering patient information into the dental office system
- Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel
- Committed to the protection of confidential information, records, and/or reports
- Good organizational skills
- Experience using computers and MS Office
- Strong telephone, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks at once
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Mills Orthodontics offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
100 N. Central ExpresswayRichardson, TX
Get fresh Assisted Living Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.