Work From Home Survey Technician - Boundary & Land Title Surveys
Millman National Land Services Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationally recognized land surveying firm specializing in ALTA Land Title Surveys for the commercial real estate market, as well as wireless site surveys and cellular tower surveys, is currently seeking a full-time CAD Drafter with knowledge of drafting topographic and land title surveys.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Land Title Surveys
- Experience in analyzing deeds, plats and maps to determine and complete boundary placement
- Experience in writing legal descriptions
- Experience in addressing title commitments (Schedule A &B)
- Experience in the interpretation/plotting of easements, primarily from Schedule B of title commitments
- Experience in working with cellular tower surveys, in particular, creating lease areas & associated easements
- Experience in flood zone determination & with elevation certificates
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, computer, and technical communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
The company offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, HSA plan, paid vacations, and paid national holidays. Salary to commensurate with experience.
If you are interested please send resume.
Millman National Land Services
Please visit our website at www.millmanland.com for further details about our company.