- $19 Hourly
Our motto, "We are Ladies and Gentlemen, serving Ladies and Gentlemen", is evident in every interaction with our customers, co-workers, and team mates. We strive to find the best and brightest talent for each position within our organization, enabling the unique qualities of each individual to shine and compliment the entire team.
The housekeeper's primary function is to maintain the facility in a clean and sanitary condition to enhance the customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain facility and ancillary buildings in a clean and sanitary manner following a schedule as set by Manager
- Maintain supplies to effectively perform required duties
- Assist customer service staff to keep hospitality bar stocked with snacks and beverages
- Be available for lateral service as required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to work independently, without direct supervision
- Drive to complete all tasks as assigned
- Self starter
This position reports to the Line Service Manager
This position operates in a professional environment, with possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, machinery and which may include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
- Communicate with customers and employees
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Duties require bending, lifting, walking, stooping, squatting, gripping and ability to climb a ladder
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shifts work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Prefer High School Diploma or equivilent
- Entry level position
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action /Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Million AirEast White Plains, NY
HousekeepingView All Million Air Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.