A & P Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing all facets of maintenance and repairs to aircraft by ensuring all aircraft is airworthy and that all technical aspects of the plane are documented properly. The A&P Mechanic is responsible for researching, interpreting, and applying technical data to the task at hand.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Efficient performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, small repairs, troubleshooting and line maintenance on a variety of mid-sized jet, turbo jets, and propeller driven aircraft.
2. Work in team environment under a Repair Station to the highest FAA standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Experience in corporate aviation as an A&P mechanic.
2. Customer focus-naturally outgoing/extroverted
3. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by our insurance company (Requires clean driving record)
4. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
5. Basic mathematical knowledge
This position reports to the Director of Maintenance.
This position works inside a hangar and outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
1. Position requires sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
2. Good physical condition, frequent lifting, carrying weight up to 35 pounds, and occasional pushing/pulling weights up to 100 pounds.
3. Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays, as well as overtime when necessary.
Required Education and Experience
1. A & P Mechanic certification
2. Prior aircraft ground handling experience
3. High School Diploma
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
2. Acceptable driving record
3. Ability to pass a background check
4. Participate in DOT drug and alcohol screening program
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with our without notice.
APPLY TODAY AT WWW.MILLIONAIR.COM/CAREERS
TravelView all jobs at Million Air
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?