I am Dallas Millington the owner of Millington Co., CPAs. We are seeking a Tax Manager to be a part of our fast -growing boutique firm here in Meridian, ID. I know most job descriptions are a dime a dozen and let's face it - quite boring. I want to be clear that this position has partnership/ownership potential mixed with tremendous growth opportunity. It can be just a job and I am ok with that, however if you would like it to become so much more, the potential is here as a partial owner in time.
Our growth has been incredible here at the firm. This position will provide an opportunity to step into an existing client base, work directly with individuals and business owners on tax related issues, and continue to grow the business at your own pace with your own clientele. Our only request in joining the team is embracing the responsibility for managing multiple client tax relationships while delivering high quality tax services. The person we are looking for will embrace complex accounting and tax transactions with minimal oversight. Check out the team at our website below & come join us in something amazing. I personally look forward to hearing from you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
·Partner with owner in working through complex tax strategies for each client
oTeamwork model building and expanding client relationships
o Assist with and execute client transfers
o Frequent meetings to strategize and collaborate to the growth of the company & client support
o Participate in relationship growth & social activities for the firm
· Interview clients, preparation and review of complex tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts and estates.
· Manage and maintain multiple client relationships, engagements and special projects, on time and on budget.
· In depth tax planning for clients, businesses, trusts and estates
· Work performed in an office with controlled environment with the ability to work remote from time to time and as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
· QuickBooks expertise is a must
· Excellent time-management skills, and ability to meet aggressive timelines
· Strong attention to detail while conceptually understanding the big picture
· Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong people skills in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
· Ability to follow complex instructions and multi-task in fast-paced environment
· Ability to develop strong relationships based on trust and credibility with clients, business partners, and internal team members
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Multiple years of public accounting experience preferred
· CPA license
Salary: 90K DOE with Bonus & Ownership potential
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: HRA Direct Offering, 401K Match Offering, Profit Share Offering based on performance of company
Millington & Company
Why Work Here?https://www.208tax.com/boisecpa-aboutus
Leadership position that has room to grow into ownership and work directly with its founder.