Rehab Nurse (RN or LPN)
Miller's Health Systems Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. This once family owned and operated company evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Today, Miller's facilities across the state offer rehabilitation services, adult day care services, assisted living and traditional long-term nursing care. Many of our facilities have specialized units to care for those with Alzheimer's and other dementia or for loved ones in need of hospice care. We strongly believe in the value of providing quality care for individuals in locations that help them stay close to home. In addition to services provided within the walls of our Miller's facilities, we also operate a therapy company and have a partnership in a home health care company.
Just over a decade ago, Miller's Health Systems transitioned to a 100% employee owned company with a workforce of well over 3000 throughout the state of Indiana. Miller's is known for achievements in quality, with an emphasis on education and technology and is one of the largest 100% employee owned health care providers in the nation.Job Description
Who You Are
Are you a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent clinical skills? Are you a confident as a healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety? Do you want a job that’s more than just a job – it’s also a future?
As a Charge Nurse at Miller’s, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients on your shift. You follow the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and assist the Unit Manager with thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record when needed. You supervise the direct resident care personnel on your shift.
Apply if you are:
· A licensed nurse in the State of Indiana
· Passionate about serving others
· Professional in appearance and behavior
· Able to work with a dedicated teamQualifications
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
1. Nursing policies and procedures.
2. Administration of medication, possible side effects, treatment administration, local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to resident care.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices.
4. Physical, psychological, social and medical needs of residents.
5. Organizational structure and duties of employees under supervision of unit manager.
1. Competent in supervision and leadership.
2. Caring attitude.
4. Foster and maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
5. Good judgement and emotional stability.
6. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.