Customer Service Representative / Appointment Setter
Miller's Energy Norfolk, VA
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Miller's Energy is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative/Appointment Setter to join our fast paced team. This person must have experience in either Customer Service in a Call Center environment. This position would work directly with our HVAC Department to enhance our customer experience. The Customer Service Representative would require an intermediate level of experience, a strong technology background, a strong phone presence, and the ability to work with different personalities.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative/Appointment Setter:
- Manage large volume of incoming calls
- Cold Outgoing Marketing Calls
- Setting Appointments for Customers
- Scheduling appointments
- Customer Follow Up Calls
- Conducting Surveys
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative/Appointment Setter:
- Must have one year of Customer Service Experience in a Call Center Environment
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Capability to work Monday through Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM for a 40 hour work week.
- Must be a team player
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent organizational skill
- Must have strong database experience / technical skills
- Must have an Associates Degree
Miller's Energy offers a comprehensive benefit package, paid annual leave, tuition reimbursement, continual training to our employees, with a structure to reward and promote employees from within. If you are interested in joining fast paced team for a growing company, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Human Resources.
Miller's EnergyWhy Work Here?
Millers Energy thrives on the employee experience, with multiple platforms for advancement!
Millers Energy is a family owned and operated company, starting October 1977. We thrive on being a company that provides a wonderful employee experience, as well as an outstanding customer experience. We believe in employee growth, opportunity, and fairness as a company. Seeking the best of the best to join our fast growing teams in our Home Office, HVAC and Convenience Store industries. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary Insurances, Legal Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401K and Paid Annual Leave.
1000 E. City Hall Ave. NorfolkNorfolk, VA