Date: Nov 13, 2019
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 9394
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team ofpassionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Logistics Coordinator working in Golden you will be part of the logistics team. You willbe responsible for managing the daily production schedule, distributor orders, and direct warehouse loading activities.
This position reports to the manager or production services.
The Responsibilities :
- Manage Daily Production Schedule: Analyze current day schedule to assure customer demand is met both daily and weekly. Analyze the detailed schedule at the SKU level to assure it satisfies demand and Warehouse ability to load. This is done on a daily basis and/or as need dictates. Focus is to balance service and cost by analyzing Distribution Center inventory levels to determine when we can maximize line performance and level production.
- Manage Distributor orders and DC releases: Manage orders to distributors and Distribution Centers to assure the orders are scheduled on the appropriate day to facilitate loading. Handle incoming calls from Customer Service Managers and Inventory Analysts on order change requests. Frequency of activity is daily and done to balance both customer service and manufacturing costs.
- Direct Warehouse Loading Activities: Analyze daily production schedule and packaging line performance to determine the most cost effective way to load orders scheduled on a given day. This is done continually throughout the day to expedite loading and to minimize the amount of finished goods that must be put into inventory to minimize warehousing cost.
- Daily Transportation Management: Use the Transportation Management System to maximize line loading by searching the system for the next most cost effective carrier for a load when the preferred carrier is not available when a load is scheduled to load. This is done on a daily basis, with varying frequency, to minimize the cost of handling inventory and to minimize the cost of transportation
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SAP
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver