Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Industrial Equipment Division
- Posted: over a month ago
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for providing personnel management and leading the day to day activities of the production teams for the Industrial Equipment Division. Key areas of responsibility include : Safety, Quality, Productivity, Continuous Improvement and Employee Development.
- Maintain a safety first atmosphere.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to address challenges and keep production on track towards achieving their goals (Targets/Fill Rates/Efficiencies).
- Maintain/Build a positive team atmosphere.
- Lead and support employee/team involvement activities using strong people skills to coach and encourage ownership of operational goals, ISE products, and processes.
- Direct, Recruit, and Lead operational support reps to include: Line Leaders, Quality Rep, Safety Rep, ERT Team, 5S Team, Training Team, Work Instructions, Recycle Rep, Shop Committee Rep, Health Committee Rep.
- Work closely with Sales Department to insure On Time Delivery of Key Orders with expedited lead times.
- Work closely with Operations Mgr., Material Mgr., support staff, and Human Resources to maintain business consistency.
- Identify gaps in individual performance and develop action plans for improvement.
- Effectively lead weekly business Operations meeting.
- Support Company initiatives including: Safety Goals, EI goals, Quality Goals
- Must have 4yr Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Operations Mgt, Materials or equivalent)
- Demonstrated Leadership experience of both people and projects.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP/D365 systems a plus
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
ITW Welding is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a Disability and need assistance applying for this job, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Miller