Business Development Assistant
Miller-Valentine Group Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Provide support to the Columbia Business Development Team and Executive Sales Management. Responsibilities include producing construction proposals, maintaining an accurate CRM database, weekly reporting on pipeline activities, preparing correspondence, travel arrangements, meetings, etc. Other responsibilities will include basic accounting tasks, document organization, and provide administrative support to the Business Development Team.
At Miller-Valentine Group, you join a team of dedicated Associates that work together to deliver a rewarding, worry-free experience to fulfill a wide range of construction needs. As a nationally recognized contractor, Miller-Valentine has developed and/or built over 16,000 multifamily units and 100 million square feet of commercial space over its 55+ year history. We are committed to quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer competitive wages, benefits, career advancement possibilities, and an engaging culture based on excellence. With offices in Dayton and Cincinnati, OH, as well as Columbia and Charleston, SC, we offer a variety of employment opportunities in multiple locations. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, consider joining our team of highly successful individuals. BUILD DREAMS. CHANGE LIVES.
POSITION DUTIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble proposals for external clients using the appropriate format. This includes generating creative graphics to represent data and information authored by the proposal team leader, editing the copy for correct format, font, consistency, and person as well as assuring that the completed product is of a highly professional quality.
- Assemble accompanying presentation materials for post proposal interviews. This includes PPT presentations, print materials, and any associated data compilation.
- Work with Marketing Director to create and maintain a library of standard content to be used in the proposal generation process.
- Track completion of ongoing construction projects and ensure marketing materials are kept up to date.
- Review of multiple resources to locate prospective customers and identify decision makers in the markets MVCC chooses to pursue.
- Maintain existing customer database tracking which customers are being contacted, how often and by whom within MVG.
- Maintain and update the following sales support databases and multiple reports for MVCC: CRM and Analysis of Revenue by market and product historically and forecast.
- Summarize industry related news articles and trending topics into a weekly report and distribute in an email campaign.
- Create an agenda and support documents for bi-weekly sales meetings
- Processing new listings
- Maintain a database and files for current and expired listings for brokerage and property management
- Maintain calendars and contract management
- Registration for networking and marketing events
- Travel arrangements
- Expense reports
- General correspondence
- Associates degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Self-motivated, willing to work within established criteria, and able to work with little supervision.
- Proficient in all Adobe products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow-up on tasks and complete deadlines.
- Experience in working with multiple managers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and marketing software.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Miller-Valentine GroupWhy Work Here?
BUILD DREAMS.CHANGE LIVES. OUR PASSION IS TO BUILD.