Miller Truck Leasing, part of the Miller Transportation Group with over 100 years experience in the transportation industry, is growing and we want you to join our family. We are a family owned company that cares about its employees and offers comprehensive training and promotional opportunities.
We are looking for qualified Diesel Truck Mechanics to join our team. You will be responsible for performing repairs on straight trucks, tractors and refrigeration units.
- Perform Routine Maintenance
- Diagnose and repair engine electronics
- Diagnose and repair engine fault codes (Company supplied OEM software)
- Repair / Replace brakes, steering components, suspension, and perform alignments
- Replace clutches & transmissions
- Repair the latest trucks/tractors in the industry
- 1-5 years' experience, or entry level mechanics with technical school completion encouraged to apply
- Experience or formal training diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining Class 1-7 diesel tractors
- Must possess a CDL or the ability to acquire the license with the assistance of our trainer
- We will train and assist all mechanics with acquiring a NJ Emissions certificate
- Refrigeration experience a plus!
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership Skills
- Clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Must own hand tools
- Healthcare - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid overtime
- We offer an extensive training and certification program for all entry level and advanced technicians
Click below to apply or call Brian at 833-MILLER9 (833-645-5379) for immediate consideration. You may also email your resume to Apply@millertransgroup.com.