Inside Sales/Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Miller Industries - Thompson Road - Fenton, Michigan
Who We Are
Are you ready for a change and want the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility and in a position with career growth opportunities? Are you up for a challenge to work with custom steel fabricated products and HVAC equipment? At Miller Industries, we take great pride in our family business built on hard work and passion for making quality products, while focusing on the needs of our employees. We are a growing business and looking to add skilled talent to our team.
Who We Want
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales/Support Representative to work with our Sales Team at our Thompson Rd. Location in Fenton, MI. The Inside Sales Rep will work with the outside sales team to support and aid growth and development of the business. We are looking for an individual who is a team player, self-disciplined, has great communication and time management skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- The basic functions of the Inside Sales Rep position are to:
- Evaluate opportunities and apply specialty products to specific job applications
- Provide technical support and product knowledge to the outside sales team
- Perform project take offs, build the project estimate, and draft the associated sales letter
- Coordinate bid dates and bid activities with potential customers (owners/ contractors) and internal estimating support within the company
- Generate product submittals and selections for various manufacturers represented
- Work with purchasing and manufacturers on order processing
- Initiate, develop and maintain in-depth relationships with the Company's customers to ensure renewals and cooperation
- Develop and maintain relationships with manufacturers represented by Miller Industries
- Manage product delivery dates as associated with project schedule
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be directed by the Miller Industries management
What You Get Paid
- The position pays a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD, a 401k with immediate match, 10 paid holidays, PTO, profit sharing bonus eligibility.
What Requirements Are Needed
- Experience with long term strategic and short-term tactical planning across multiple products, services, and markets, with a focus on a specified region in the state of Michigan.
- Knowledge of HVAC Airside Products and the associated applications.
- Knowledge of contracts, and proposal development.
- Proficient with MS Office and possess the ability to learn company ERP and other software programs utilized by the company.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills (multi-tasking and time-management).
- Ability to coordinate with multiple customers and factories to assist with project management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling both via the telephone and face to face.
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation skills.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service skills - over the phone and in person with our customers and internal departments.
Miller Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can also find this job posting at www.millc.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Miller Industries