We are seeking an Executive Assistant to our CEO that also has Marketing Experience to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for our CEO and direct some marketing efforts.
We are a small company with several different projects and lots of clients. The position will require someone willing to fill in the gaps, do different roles, and willing to learn new skills.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Respond to emails on behalf of CEO including correspond with clients
- Aid in project management of employees
- Manage newsletters and draft content
- Proofread documents and prepare templates
- Website management and SEO
- Provide assistance on marketing efforts of several products of the company
- Direct 3rd party marketing vendors
- Aid in business development
- Aid in managing office
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or legal assistant
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech-savvy individual and quick to learn new skills
- Familiar with website management and Mailchimp
- Farmiliar with Hubspot and CRM
- Proof-reading skills
- Able to draft website content and blog articles
- Marketing experience is a plus (or willing to learn these skills)
- Has to be tech-savy as many of the tasks require learning new technologies and coming up to speed on different projects.