Miller Hill Subaru in Duluth, MN is looking for a service advisor to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Advises customers on necessary and recommended services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair and order production.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work in teams and be a good team member
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Dealership experience is a plus but not required
- Customer service experience
- Computer Skills
- Service department experience is a plus but not required
- Valid Drivers license
We offer many benefits too. Paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K, Health and Dental and more!
Call, Email, or stop in today to inquire!
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays. Compensation depends on your experience.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.