It starts with you.
You bring the enthusiasm, passion and desire to delight each team member. Our restaurant teams take pride in collaborating and achieving more together because they understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success, and you will lead that team. Every one of our team members takes pride in the product, service and experience that they provide. And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.
How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door, making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed. You then proceed to delight them by providing exceptional hospitality by treating them like a guest in your home. Attentive service is just the beginning. We’re passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- A Shift Manager is responsible for running excellent shifts and assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager(s) in running an Arby's® restaurant. In order to insure that guests receive an outstanding dining experience.
- The Shift Manager must be able to guide Team Members, insure operating standards, and train and assist Team Members on all positions and tasks in the restaurant.
- A Shift Manager must be able to stand for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The position requires pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- A Shift Manager must be able to communicate through verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors.
- The Shift Manager must also be able to reconcile cash, complete manual and computer-based paperwork and forms, and monitor and maintain quality, service, cleanliness, and safety standards according to Arby’s Standards including State and Federal policies and guidelines.