Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Miller Edge is seeking a Marketing Communication Coordinator, who will coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the company’s marketing and communications efforts under the direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing. The individual should be an excellent writer and have experience in social media, trade show logistics, and press releases. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic, organized, creative, and self-motivated to join our busy marketing team.
Miller Edge offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, matching 401(K), and paid time off.
- Help develop marketing campaigns for various programs for events.
- Coordinate and executive e-mail campaigns, meeting deadlines, following timelines, and ensuring uniformity of content/messaging.
- Maintain all social media sites.
- Create & coordinate social media content to align with business goals.
- Coordinate and execute social media campaigns and ensure alignment with overall marketing campaigns.
- Prepare all written content for press releases, brochures, newsletters and case studies.
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and texts.
- Source promotional items and corporate apparel.
- Create presentations to educate architects and distributors.
- Manage trade show logistics including ordering convention services.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, journalism preferred.
- Previous experience in B2B marketing or other related fields
- Must be familiar with social media platforms
- Highly driven and results oriented
- Excellent writing skills with emphasis on writing for the web and social media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS (PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Must be fluent in English
Miller Edge, Inc.Why Work Here?
We're a family-owned manufacturer dedicated to making the world a safer place. We are a critical infrastructure manufacturer.
With over 70 years of experience, our commitment to manufacturing products that enhance safety of motorized equipment is unparalleled. The markets we serve include automated manufacturing, automatic gates, aviation and loading dock doors. We are a family owned and operated business based in Jennersville, PA and Tempe, AZ to better serve our customers in the Western U.S. Throughout our history, we have been issued over 150 patents and take pride in being innovative. We value relationships with customers and staff. We believe honesty, integrity and continued learning help us all achieve our goals.
300 N Jennersville Rd.West Grove, PA