A day in the life of a Junior Graphic Designer:
- Reporting to the Design Lead on a day to day basis.
- Designing a variety of web and print-based materials
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and development.
- Ability problem-solve and troubleshoot the tough issues.
- Working across teams to create cutting edge creative solutions
- Being a team player and a positive addition to our company culture.
- Not fearing to think outside the box and staying there.
- Working as part of a team, but also as an individual player.
- You must bring a positive, can-do attitude every day.
Qualifications For a Junior Graphic Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and/or other advanced training in visual design
and web technologies.
- Strong design portfolio with a variety of projects types and styles represented.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a Graphic Designer role (agency setting is a plus).
- Strong knowledge and comfort with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfortable with both digital and print design best practices.
- Strong experience with presentation design, mainly Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Effective project management, communication and collaboration skills.
- Must value working collaboratively with all team members.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Basic knowledge of 3D design and motion graphics is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- This position requires daily attendance to our Chicago, IL office.