Customer Service Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Miller Brother Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Service Rep for our clients part department in Burgettstown, PA!
Salary: Up to $50,000 + possible commission or bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily interaction via phone calls and e-mails, providing support in quoting required part requests from dealers and at times end user / direct sale customers.
- Access requests, determine needs and provide written quotes via e-mail.
- Interacting with plant personnel to streamline order process to turn around required parts.
- Interacting with outside sales men to determine best interest of customer; to quote new door due to age, pricing of required parts.
- Complete the order process in a timely and precise manner to meet the needs of the customer and maintain accuracy standards.
- Interacting with Field Service personnel for quoting of non-warranty items.
- Key person in working with developing required tools to streamline quoting processes. Updates to parts pricing, drawings, quote templates and procedures.
- Responsible for tracking monthly sales and achieving yearly plan number(s)
- Assist in Dealer in-house training sessions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- Strong computer skills: EXCEL, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Experience in SAP & Sales Force a plus.
- Strong customer service/communication skills a requirement.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Common sense & strong critical thinking skills
- Good organization skills
- Committed to continuous improvements
- Experience in a manufacturing company's parts department a plus
- Experience with customer service, ability to multi-task, prioritize workload/detail orientated a plus
Miller Brothers Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Miller Brothers Staffing