Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions Erie, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is seeking a qualified candidates for an Administrative Assistant position with an Erie PA based company. This is a FT position and candidates must be available Tues - Thurs 12P-8P and Fri-Sat 9A-5P. The pay rate for this position is $14.25/hour.
***Candidates must be open to a criminal background check***
This individual is responsible for the overall administrative functions within the facility and aids the Administrative Coordinator in the development, organization, and maintenance off an accurate database, filing, and reporting systems which are essential for smooth program operations.
Work is performed in a coordinated effort with the Administrative Coordinator. This individual works with moderate independence in accordance with established regulations, and policies and procedures. Work is reviewed by the Program Director through an evaluation of the completion of assignments and the achievement of program objectives, and the licensing and credentialing standards.
- Treat all clients and staff with dignity and respect
- Set up and maintain program and client electronic and paper files in a confidential environment and in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Prepares reports as required by the Regional and Corporate offices, and as directed by the administrative Coordinator.
- Maintain current, organized database, filing, and reporting systems
- Report client changes to appropriate supervisor.
- Maintain organized, accurate system to record, receive, and disburse clients funds, valuables, and facility funds, as needed.
- Maintain contact with appropriate community resources needed to facilitate care coordination.
- Create and implement communication and reporting systems to facilitate through communications with the Regional and Corporate office, finding agencies and other community resources.
- Greet facility visitors, and screen clients returning to the facility, if needed.
- Answer phone calls and check facility voicemail daily.
- Aid in the completion of IT and maintenance tickets to resolve facility issues.
- Record minutes from facility meetings as assigned.
- Sort, distribute, and prepare facility correspondence, and deliver faxes to appropriate persons.
- Maintain facility supply inventory, and order new supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrative Coordinator or designee.
Education: Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Experience: At least one year of administrative experience in an office environment.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent customer services and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, other staff members, outside agencies/institutions and the general public.
- Ability to successfully work with others from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to perform math and basic accounting.
- Ability to plan and organize work and prepare appropriate reports.
- Knowledge of office and clerical functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of system reporting and file maintenance.
- Must be able to have clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- must be able to ascend/descend stairs
- Must be able to push/pull
- Must be able to stand/sit for extended period with reasonable breaks
- must be able to reach overhead and bend/stoop
Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions