Company Name- MBS Solutions
Position- Mill Operator
Pay Rate - $15.00
Openings- Shift D
M-W 12am to 6am,alternating weeks of T/F 6pm to 6am and S/Su 6pm to 6am
Two hours of overtime is built into schedule each week
Training will be on 1st shift 6am – 2pm for at least 2-3 weeks
This individual is responsible for performing all phases necessary for daily feed production and the receiving of grain and ingredients. The Team Leader assigns specific daily duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May be responsible for all or part of the following duties and responsibilities to be determined by the Team Leader:
- Receive daily shipments of grain and other ingredients by rail and truck.
- Control and monitor feed production through the computer center.
- Effectively operate the pellet mill.
- Perform the function of "hand-adds,” the manual addition of feed ingredients.
- Clean mill facility when working conditions and time permit.
- Perform general mechanical duties as determined by the Team Leader.
- Monitor ingredient inventories.
- Maintain bag inventories, stacked and orderly.
- Other duties determined by the Team Leader.
- Maintain usage reports and operational records as needed.
- Navigate, use and understand Client System as appropriate.
- Ability to work with close supervision and independently
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate various types of machinery and heavy equipment
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- General maintenance skills
- Ability to climb ladders and work in high places
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
Dress Code/Appearance- Jeans, Tee-shirt sweatshirt