3 most important things client needs this person to have – Customer service experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently
Job Objective: Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products, take and enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products, take and enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for products requested and obtain credit card and authorization or communicate check totals to the customer.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as issuing RMA’s, refunding money, or instructing accounting to adjust bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- General office and typing skills
- Organization and time management skills
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience