Miller Brother Staffing is Seeking a Mental Health Worker in the Crawford County Area.
Job Title: Mental Health Worker
Classification: Regular Full-Time
Department: Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
Immediate Supervisor: Mental Health Professional/Supervisor
Provides direct supervision for youth within the residential setting ensuring their safety and maintaining a therapeutic environment and care.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Implement individualized behavior and treatment plans developed by the Mental Health Professional.
- Provide direct supervision of youth intervening as necessary to ensure a safe environment.
- Assist in design, coordination, and implementation of summer school program.
- Liaison between client and involved outside agencies, schools, parents, etc.
- Liaison between educational program and residential unit staff.
- Supervision backup on field trips.
- Maintenance of assigned student’s files.
- Documentation of relevant information.
- Plan and implement therapeutic groups as designated.
- Assist with scheduling and planning as needed.
- Work in conjunction with other staff to form efficient, effective, and cohesive team.
- Counseling, therapeutic interventions.
- Supervise client self administration of medication.
- Assists with campus coverage as needed
Required Education, Experience and Clearances:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field.
- One to two years’ experience in the mental health and/or adolescent field preferred.
- Knowledge of CASSP and special education principles.
- FBI, Child Abuse History, PA State Police, and Driver Clearances. Other clearances may be required dependent on residency status.