Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Lancaster, PA has immediate need of an experienced Customer Service Representative for 1st shift.
Pay Rate – $14-$20/hour based on experience
Shift: 1st shift- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
3 most important things this person to have
- Seeking candidates with exceptional customer service skills
- Client prefers candidates with Property/Casualty License
- Seeking candidates that are looking for a long term career fit.
Seeking dependable representatives to provide prompt, accurate, courteous, and professional services to insureds, prospects, and other members of the public, sales representatives, fellow employees and insurance companies.
- Support Partners' sales efforts by managing assigned new business submissions and accounts as effectively as possible
- Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., and within established timelines
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, and any aged receivables
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests.
- Prepare billing following credit and collection policies
- Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as ordered
- Participate in courses for insurance/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- Participate in any special projects at management’s request.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Must have minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in data entry
- The successful candidate will need to work directly with clients and maintain a book of business as directed by management.
- PA Property & Casualty Insurance license is preferred, but will train the right candidate.
Health/Dental/Vision—company pays 100% for employee. Family/Dependents will assume additional costs. Paid vacation time, 401K w/ up to 6% match, Paid Holiday’s, Company pays for continuing education programs relevant to work.
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.