- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Miller & Miller Inc offers the following benefits to its employees: Paid Holidays Paid Vacation after One-Year of Employment Insurance Health Dental Vision Basic Term Life Voluntary Term Life Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Short Term Disability Accident Cancer Short-Term Disability Direct Deposit Miller & Miller Inc 401(k) Employee Savings Plan
- 5 years Auto Mechanic experience required.
- Alignment and tire Balancing experience preferred
- Must furnish own tools.
- Overtime Required.
- Valid Driver License required
- May perform duties of welder in repairing equipment.
- May be required to travel to jobsites to repair and maintain equipment.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
- May assist other craft workers.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
- Wage is negotiated as part of the hiring process and is based on experience.
- Miller & Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Miller & Miller Inc.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Miller & Miller Inc.