Well established, rapidly growing accounting firm is seeking an experienced tax CPA to join our team. We provide accounting and tax services to businesses and individuals from all over the country and overseas.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits package and looking to fill in this full-time position immediately! Experienced and knowledgeable CPAs looking for a career move are welcome to apply.
The right candidate for this role will be/have:
- Highly motivated, ethical self-starter,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, taxes, auditing and budgeting procedures,
- 5-7 years of solid work experience at CPA firm,
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Excellent computer skills: efficiency with MS Office and QuickBooks is required, working knowledge of Ultratax and other Thomson Reuters programs is preferable,
- BS/BA degree in Accounting and CPA certification.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns,
- Filing payroll and sales taxes, issuing 1099s,
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial reports,
- Handling notices from IRS and other taxing authorities,
- Researching and answering tax questions from clients,
- Overseeing reconciliation and monitoring bookkeeping activities regularly,
- Reconciling accounts using QB and QBO,
- Performing regular detailed audits to ensure accuracy of client’s books.