Position : Administrative Assistant(Graphic Design and Document Control)
Location : Torrey View Ct San Diego, CA
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Total Hours/week :40.00
· This job requires general Graphic Design skills using Adobe Creative Suite and capable of data entry and document control. This position will help create/modify artwork and transfer to a documentation program for routing and approvals.
· Strong understanding of the documentation and printing process. A creative developer, planner and coordinator of multiple project tasks, that achieves high quality & timely completion. Great attention to detail and organized.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills and advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 3 or higher, Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and LabelView/VersaStyle (or equivalent variable print label software)
· Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, and team building.
· Must have good time management skills and be able to prioritize multiple projects.
· Work experience in a regulated industry a plus.
· 3-4 years working knowledge of graphic design, print production, photography and the Internet.
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrates systematic planning and task completion skills.
· Organized and detail orientation.
· Meet all deadlines set forth by the Department manager.
· Assist with the generation and/or revision of labeling documentation.
· Support other quality systems activities such as internal audit and corrective action as required.
· Manage archival activities for controlled documents.
· Quick to pick up software and systems.