Job Title - Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Must Have 3 Years Medical Device Or Aerospace)
Location - San Diego, CA
Duration – 12+ Months Contract
Total Hours/week - 40.00
Client: Medical Device Company
Job Category: Engineering
Level Of Experience: Seniority Level
Employment Type: Contract on W2 (Need US Citizens Or GC Holders Only)
3 Must haves on the resume:
1. 3 years minimum of relevant engineering experience in medical device or aerospace
2. Gage R&R or MSA testing experience
3. Requirements remediation experience is a plus
Job details included:
This is a highly collaborative position and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position is part of the fast-paced Jupiter team. Project engineers are responsible for leading and supporting projects as part of a cross-functional global team. Projects will involve requirements remedication, writing mechanical Test Protocols, Reports, solving test or design issues, mechanical testing, materials and other types of mechanical engineering projects. Position will be required to be in the lab and office more than 80% of the time in San Diego, CA.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as practicing engineer
• Ability to work independently and to direct technicians and junior engineers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes in parallel
• Ability to work leading or as part of a cross-functional team with members from marketing, sales, clinical, regulatory , medical affairs, quality, manufacturing, etc.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of fundamental Mechanical Engineering principles and their application in solving manufacturing and engineering problems.
• Translates requirements into basic specifications and designs with moderate guidance.
• Develops and executes test protocols and writes reports with moderate guidance.
• Independently tests, analyzes and solves working technical problems.
• Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities.
• Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
• Experience with design control processes and creating and maintaining design control documentation.
• BS – Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with emphasis on mechanical design and product development
• MS – Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with emphasis on mechanical design and product development
- Experience with Gage R&R, MSAs (Measurement Systems Analysis) and test method validation is a plus.
• Experience with medical device sterilization
• Injection molding
• DFM for high volume manufacturing for medical disposables
• Plastics extrusion
• Experience with ISO standards, Medical device design controls
• SolidWorks or equivalent CAD tool
This position will be on location in San Diego at 6055 Lusk Blvd, 92121, Bldg C.
Thanks & Regards !
Green Lee | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Millenniumsoft Inc.
8301 Arlington Blvd, Suite # 504, Fairfax, VA 22031
| 703 722 6019 | Fax : # 703-991-4551
An E-Verified Corporation
WBE Certified(State of Virginia)
NOTE: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.
Recruiter Column 36978
We provide man power in different job categories like admin, clerical, accounting, financial, light industrial, heavy industrial, engineering, professional and health care.
Why Work Here?We at Millenniumsoft staffing vertical serves our clients with contingent workforce, recruitment staffing, payroll staffing, contract to hire, temporary hire and direct hire as service. We provide man power in different job categories like admin, clerical, accounting, financial, light industrial, heavy industrial, engineering, professional and health care.
Unleash the Potential..
San Diego, CA