Position : Specialist, Service Notifications
Location : San Diego, CA
Duration : 4 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
· Client medication technologies combine proven technology with actionable intelligence to prevent medication errors, help free up caregiver time to focus on patient care, increase the predictability of medication availability, and reduce inefficiencies in the med use process. At almost every point in the med use process, safety and efficiency can be increased with the comprehensive capabilities of the client medication management system.
Job Family Summary:
· Infusion Technical Support is responsible for supporting eternal and external customers with technical issues that they may have with infusion systems and acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and resolution for internal and external client customers.
· Responsible for providing support to Field Service, Integration Engineers as well as our External customers as it relates to; product return authorizations complaint reporting and resolution; response to various internal and external inquiries. This role includes responsibility for providing prompt, professional and courteous service as well as resolving complex customer issues.
· This individual is responsible for rendering judgment and taking appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction. Individual will apply technical and professional knowledge so that customers' requests can be responded to accurately and immediately.
Responsibilities may include:
· Taking an average daily call volume that meets or exceeds department service quality standards
· Managing incoming requests through group queue system
· Proactively managing and prioritizing customer requests
· Rendering judgment and taking appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction
· Participating with Supervisor in personal and departmental goal-setting and seeing the through to completion
· Representing Infusion Technical Support at various levels of interdepartmental meetings and projects as assigned
· Maintaining current knowledge of client products, applicable policies and procedures, and purchase acquisition/marketing programs
· Reviewing and interpreting Contractual Terms and Conditions to assist with daily tasks I think this could apply to service notifications whether its covered under warranty?
Expectations for success in the role
· Maintains high standards of professionalism and integrity
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills and time management skills
· Has a positive attitude and great customer service skills
· Must be flexible and adaptable – ability to complete a task under one role and immediately shift to another role within the job family
· Prioritizes work effectively, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and seeks assistance with task management as appropriate
· Demonstrates working knowledge of business processes and product/service features offered
· Interprets and applies systems knowledge and tools to manage customer requests
· Coordinates problem resolution with team and other departments
· Effectively offers internal and external customers alternative solutions based on available tools and information
· Works with moderate supervision/guidance and is accountable for individual results that impact the team
· Proactively communicates and proposes innovative solutions to management
· Applies developed knowledge and skills in own area with opportunity in acquiring/expanding higher level skills
· These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into consideration when deciding what position and grade level to place an employee such as attitude, competency, special skills and company need.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A) in Business Administration and greater than 2 years’ experience in customer care; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· High School diploma required
· Strong written and verbal Communication skills
· Excellent technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite a plus (Excel, Outlook & Word)
· Experience working in SAP/CRM, Salesforce.com, and QlikView is a plus
· Knowledge of the Healthcare industry
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
We provide man power in different job categories like admin, clerical, accounting, financial, light industrial, heavy industrial, engineering, professional and health care.