Position : Quality Assurance Associate
Location : Warwick ,RI
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
· Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of testing in conformance with regulations and standards. Responsibilities include inspection, analysis of results, determining final disposition of some product and detecting nonconforming conditions. Works within clearly defined SOPs and/or scientific methods.
· Adheres to quality guidelines. Complies with regulations and standards. Identifies basic non-compliance within regulations and standards. Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed.
· Associates degree in quality, life sciences, or engineering related field. (May be equivalent to 2 years experience).
· Proven ability to correctly interpret drawings and geometric dimensions and tolerances. Able to use standard measuring equipment including calipers, Random-Access memory (RAM) optic, micrometers, pin gauges, gage blocks, etc.
· Previous experience participating in continuous improvement activities. Demonstrated understanding in the use of calibrated equipment and ability to follow equipment maintenance repair procedures..
We provide man power in different job categories like admin, clerical, accounting, financial, light industrial, heavy industrial, engineering, professional and health care.
Why Work Here?We at Millenniumsoft staffing vertical serves our clients with contingent workforce, recruitment staffing, payroll staffing, contract to hire, temporary hire and direct hire as service. We provide man power in different job categories like admin, clerical, accounting, financial, light industrial, heavy industrial, engineering, professional and health care.
Unleash the Potential....