INSIDE SALES - HEALTHCARE/MEDICAL DEVICES
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Did you make SIX FIGURES in 2020??
The reps on our sales team averaged well into SIX FIGURES in total compensation in 2020!!
We’re not slowing down with the pandemic and have an opening with our staff of Product Consultants.
Our reps make good money – QUICKLY! We have positions available IMMEDIATELY! The first-year earnings for this position should be $75,000 or better.
Located just outside the Philadelphia, PA area, Millennium Surgical has been a regular on Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000, a list of the fastest-growing companies in the nation.
We need HUNGRY, talented, self-motivated individuals who are ready to jumpstart a career in B2B sales and join our growing team of Inside Sales Professionals.
If the chance to earn great compensation while working in an intellectually stimulating and friendly environment appeals to you, this could be the place for you!
No medical product experience is necessary, but you must have the desire to learn a broad range of products and work in a competitive sales environment. Training is provided to allow you to become the expert our customers expect and require.
A Day in the Life of a Millennium Surgical Product Consultant:
Every day we’re immersed in the marketplace having as many QUALITY CONVERSATIONS as we can. This position requires a great deal of account management. You’ll manage between 400 and 500 hospitals and surgery centers all over the country.
• Prospecting: Vetting inbound leads from marketing and outbound prospecting to identify specific decision makers and opportunities.
• Relationship Building: While the ability to sell a product will help greatly, the ability to build a relationship with customers/clients is vital.
• Presenting: Running effective interview calls to build a profile of potential client with the objective of getting them to move to the next step of the buying process or expand their existing business.
• Supporting: Keeping your pipeline organized and updated with notes, tasks, follow-up correspondence and objectives for the next call.
• Closing: and managing your own book of business. Fluid sales pipelines - Our average rep closes an average of 4-8 deals per day
Why Work at Millennium Surgical:
• Setting: Highly motivated individuals in a laid back environment. No face-to-face sales calls and no travel. Communication with clients is via phone and email.
• Professional Development: Exponential increase in sales skills, business acumen, ongoing coaching and mentoring and continuous training. Become a Specialty Surgical Instrument Expert.
• Career Development: Promotions are based on achievements and merit, not on seniority. Control your own destiny!
• Ownership: Millennium Surgical is a team of entrepreneurs. Grow to own, manage and advise your client relationships.
• Fun: Upside! Uncapped commissions, friendly competitions and incentives.
• #1 most visited site on the internet for Surgical Instruments – drives fresh leads regularly
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary plus UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS – you don’t have to work long periods of time to make good money!
• Medical, dental, life and disability insurance and 401K with a match.
• Paid time off including holiday and vacation.
• Direct training and ongoing career development.
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
· Inside sales experience & proven success.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
· Commitment to achieving performance goals, individually and as a team.
· Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus.
· Advanced oral and written communication skills.
· Great time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Fun to work with and great team player.
Millennium Surgical CorpWhy Work Here?
Growing company, great sales experience, ability to make the most $$ of your life!
40 Monument RdBala-Cynwyd, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Millennium Surgical Corp