Millennium Search Southaven, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $58,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day administrative, customer service, and accounting functions within the office. Supervision of billing clerks, collections department, customer service department, payables and payroll/HR functions is required. The Office Manager will be responsible to assisting the Regional Staff, the Division Manager, the Operations Manager and the Sales Manager to complete all reporting requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage all administrative functions in the Office.
• Work with the billing clerk to ensure the accurate billing of all customers in the market area.
• Prepare and input monthly billing journal entries.
• Manage the credit processing procedures.
• Oversee the customer service department. Manage scheduling, training and observations of the Customer Service Representatives.
• Oversee the coding and processing of all payables and submit for approval.
• Work with the Collections department to ensure timely collection of all customer accounts to ensure timely and adequate cash flows.
• Complete weekly accounts receivable reports and review with management to develop action plans for improvement in DSO results.
• Ensure segregation of duties in the office.
• Manage timely and accurate deposits for local payments
• Maintain professionalism when communicating with all customers and employees
• Prepare accurate monthly revenue projections for management team review.
• Ensure disposal invoices are reconciled to the Tower billing/dispatch system.
• Ensure monthly and quarterly franchise reports are completed and filed.
• Assist in gathering, verifying and inputting all financial and statistical data into the system for productivity reporting.
• Assist in the restructure of Tower reports as needed for financial and operational analysis. Generate reports for new/lost business, changes in service, etc.
• Assist Sales in the maintenance of Sales Contracts, including tracking expiration dates..
• Support or perform Payroll and H/R functions in a timely manner to ensure accuracy.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
• Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used.
• Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
• Office Management is required.
• Accounting experience is required
• AA or AS Degree preferred
• Ability to maintain relationships with our customers, vendors, and co-workers while effectively communicating and resolving issues
• Ability to work in an organized manner
• Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new computer programs
• Ability to Maintain a professional atmosphere while working with Management, Corporate, and Local Staff
Millennium SearchWhy Work Here?
Employee Fulfillment, Organizational Health, Operational Efficiency, and Marketplace Impact
Millennium Search is the mid-south's premier resource consulting and solutions firm. We specialize in providing people resources across the professional services (IT, accounting/finance, sales/marketing, customer service) and light industrial (warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, logistics) markets.
BusinessView all jobs at Millennium Search