Clerical Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Corporate Office in Rocky Hill
Part Time - 2 days/wk or 16 hours. Potential to increase to 24 hours if more time is needed.
Summary: The Clerical Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the compliance, internal audit, and accounting departments located at the corporate office.
The essential duties and responsibilities required for this position include but are not limited to:
- Scanning, organizing, and naming documents on cloud storage
- Generating and mailing out information to residents
- Tracking and completion of resident paperwork
- Providing administrative support to compliance, internal audit, and accounting departments as required.
- Ex: filing, scanning, compiling paperwork, mailing out and generating notices
- Assists the CEO with administrative tasks as required
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent telephone etiquette
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker- actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes
- Prioritizes and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Millennium Real Estate Services, LLC.Why Work Here?
A family oriented company!
845 Brook StreetRocky Hill, CT
BusinessView all jobs at Millennium Real Estate Services, LLC.