Systems Engineer (onsite)
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Millennium Print Group "MPG", a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company International, is in The Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina.
Since its inception in 2014 under the current executive team, the Millennium Print Group has assembled a dedicated and highly talented staff of print professionals and has built a world-class organization that is customer focused, market-competitive, and quality driven.
Our unique ability offers a variety of services specializing in trading specialties and collectible cards. Since 2019, MPG has nearly tripled in size.
Currently, MPG is seeking to hire an experienced Systems Engineer to work onsite at 10900 World Trade Blvd., Morrisville, NC 27560. If you possess the required skills and experience as outlined below, please submit your resume for consideration.
The Systems Engineer provides expertise to design, manage, and enhance our IT portfolio of systems and services. This service-oriented individual works within a dedicated IT team to deliver technology solutions across multiple RTP locations. They will also assist in the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of corporate servers, software systems, and applications.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership and provide the highest levels of uptime and reliability of our IT servers and services.
- Install, configure, and maintain Cloud, On-Premise and SAAS application systems.
- Seek out areas within IT to deploy automation for repeatable manual tasks to reduce workloads.
- Maintain end-to-end understanding of existing technologies, services, and their use within the business.
- Coordinate system deployments with other teams, internal stakeholders, external partners, and vendors.
- Provide post-mortem support to determine root cause of service interruptions and make recommendations on changes needed to prevent recurrence.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with server application errors, performance issues, and hardware malfunctions across the enterprise.
- Ensure consistent, timely, and effective response for all technical incidents/tickets reported by customers.
- Develop and enhance technical documentation to reflect changes to IT systems.
What You Will Bring
- 4 years+ of experience providing enterprise IT systems engineering and administration support.
- 4 years+ of experience providing functional systems support in Windows (and Mac) environments.
- 3+ years of supporting manufacturing systems
- Strong technical and engineering experience in design, deployment, and management of Microsoft systems and services including: Server OS, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure AD, Group Policy, File Services, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell.
- Solid understanding of automation platforms and services. Experience with migrating repeatable manual processes to automated solutions
- Deployment, configuration, and management experience with Azure clouds.
- Integration with SAAS and SSO providers in cloud and on-premise services.
- Experience in Virtual server configuration, deployment, and management.
- Demonstrated experience with project coordination and time management, using analytical skills to work on multiple projects while simultaneously having limited supervision.
- A working history of using strong, professional communication skills, both verbal and written, including the skill to articulate, and translate technical language to non-technical customers.
- Proficient in data backup in virtual server, and cloud environments.
- Knowledge and experience with Intune and JAMF are a plus.
- Industry Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Server+, PMP) are a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
MPG offers a leading-edge compensation package which includes the following:
- A highly competitive compensation "above the industry" commensurate with experience which includes an annual incentive bonus plan
- 100% Employer-paid medical, dental base plan, vision, life/AD&D, and short-term and long-term disability, while subsidizing premiums for medical, dental, and vision for employee dependents
- 401(k) Plan with up to a 4% (dollar for dollar) Employer match
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid time off, including 9 company-paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- And, much more!
For more information, please visit our Company Website at
Millennium Print Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Millennium Print Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Millennium Print Group
Get fresh Print Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.