Inbound Representative - On Site
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Patient Connection Center Inbound Representative plays a crucial role as they are the liaison between our patients and medical practices within the Millennium Physician Group family. They are the first point of contact via telephone with the patient. The successful call center candidate will be driven and demonstrate strong customer service skills through effective handling of incoming calls. S/he will have strong typing and computer skills and ability to schedule patient appointments, provide accurate information, and solve complaints and inquiries; always keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The call center representative manages large amounts of inbound calls (100-150 calls daily) through delivery of exceptional customer service and support.
- Identifies patient needs, resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative resolutions and implementing best solutions.
- Implements protocol to take appropriate steps in an urgent call situation.
- Completes and processes records to ensure all pertinent data is entered into the Athena (medical) system in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Meets performance metrics, goals, and outcomes in a fast paced, high performing team based setting.
People who enjoy and succeed in this role: (Attributes)
- Have a positive customer service attitude and are energized by helping people
- Assimilate information and listen well in a call center setting
- Have a strong work ethic that includes thoroughness and attention to detail
- Understand that success comes from working together (team player)
- Adapt to changing circumstances with patience and determination
- Love to solve problems creatively and think analytically
- Pride themselves on their ability to organize and process information
- Take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support
- Get excited with comprehensive training and continued opportunity to grow/develop!
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1+ years of customer service/call center experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of customer service experience (preferred within a call center or healthcare field)
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- Ability to multi-task in a high call volume setting
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- The environment is a call center setting where associate is sitting at a desk, taking inbound phone calls for approximately 8 hours per day; working with a headset, phone and computer.
- 3 weeks PTO & 7 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Basic Life & Short Term Disability coverage (goes into effect after 1 year of full-time employment)
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Wellness
- Other Employee Discount programs like Tickets at Work and cell phone discounts
- Other benefits: Dependent Care FSA, Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, and more
See Full Job Description for more details
Millennium Physician Group is one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with healthcare providers throughout Florida.
At Millennium Physician Group, you will find an organization that focuses on family and building a strong network of people to care for the communities we serve. We are always searching for employees who have a strong customer service attitude, fantastic teamwork skills and a willing smile ready to share.
Our promise is to provide you with the tools to do your job successfully, as well as providing a team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver care to our patients and their families. We also promise to care for you as an individual, and help you grow in your role with Millennium Physician Group.
If you are interested in joining an organization that puts an emphasis on team work and family, then Millennium Physician Group is the right choice
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Millennium Physician GroupNokomis, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.