Cardiologist MD or DO (Port Charlotte)
- Posted: November 03, 2021
We currently have an opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist to join our team in beautiful Port Charlotte, FL.
What Our Physicians Are Saying:
"Our physician turnover has been extremely low, it's 2% or 4%. So that's spectacular. You practice the way you want, but the company is there to back you up."
Rick Waks, D.O., Family Medicine Physician, Ft. Myers, FL
Chief Compliance Medical Director, Regional Medical Director for Lee County
Joined Millennium in 2015
"I was not asked or given a list of what to do, but I was actually asked, in which way I wanted to practice."
Aschanti Abarca Selva, M.D., Family Medicine Physician, Naples, FL
Joined Millennium in 2018
"Having Millennium, with those resources and with the education makes it much easier to approach it from a value-based perspective. The level of support that I received from Millennium far outshines anything that I've received in previous experiences."
Ryan Baker, M.D., Family Medicine Physician, St. Petersburg, FL
Joined Millennium in 2020
"They let us practice medicine the way we would like to practice medicine."
Dora Ancaya, M.D., Internal Medicine Physician, Fort Myers, FL
Joined Millennium in 2021
"Millennium really encourages you to be able to practice medicine to the full scope of your ability."
Kellen Gower, M.D., Sports & Family Medicine Physician, Brooksville, FL
Joined Millennium in 2020
Whether you're interested in an office acquisition, practice integration, or an open position at any number of our existing Millennium locations, we've got you covered.
We currently have opportunities for an Interventional Cardiologist to join our team of cardiologists in Port Charlotte.
Practice at the top of your license as a part of this physician-centric organization. The clinical, business, and technology resources we provide mean you can focus on what really matters - your patients.
We're independent, we trust our physicians to best care for their patients.
We're physician-led, we rely on our physicians' perspective to continue guiding our success.
Our team works together to ensure the best interests of our healthcare providers remain at the center of all we do. In recognizing that physicians are the foundation of our organization, we've achieved industry-leading physician engagement and nation-leading results.
- Press-Ganey Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Consistently High Levels of Physician Engagement
- 95% Physician Retention Rate
- Consistently Top-Rated ACO
- Innovator of the Year Award
What We Are:
- One of the largest independent physician groups in Florida
- 550+ Providers
- 150+ Offices
- Three Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- New and exciting expansion plans into new markets
You Take Care Of Your Patients, And We Take Care Of The Rest
Our business model sets you up for success! Our platform, Millennium CARES Connect, is an innovation ecosystem, that makes it possible for you to thrive by providing a suite of clinical, business and technology support systems, so you can focus on delivering the highest quality care to your patients.
We offer resources that help you successfully manage not only the day-to-day details of running a practice but also the big-picture themes affecting the medical landscape, such as value-based care.
Two Ways to Join Us:
Part of a group of affiliated independent physicians
Part of a comprehensive and integrated medical group
5 Reasons to Join Millennium Healthcare
- Millennium is a progressive and forward-thinking company! We are consistently involved in developing and participating in new quality programs that focus on improving our patients' overall health care; including a Virtual Care Clinic and Telehealth services.
- Our independence from health systems and other large institutions means we have the freedom to build an improved and leading-edge physician group model. Millennium's physician leaders take great pride in having TRUE input, without the need to attend to non-patient related matters and administrative burden.
- Millennium's Accountable Care Organization (ACO) is one of the most successful ACOs in the country. We're currently in the top five MSSP ACOs nationwide and our quality rating is 97%.
- Millennium is focused on creating a workplace that truly makes us an Employer of Choice for our team members. We've developed programs that allow for employee and Provider engagement in creating a positive workplace, as well as very real rewards and recognitions for our team members.
- We are committed to connecting our patients to the very best doctors, services, technology and health care available, with a proven track record.
Productivity Based Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits
ACO and shared savings distributions
Advanced Provider supervision compensation
Health, dental, vision, life, disability and malpractice insurances
Matching 401(k) and available supplemental retirement plan options
Please Click Apply to send your CV to:
Millennium Physician Group Amy Allen, Director of Provider Recruitment- Business Development email@example.com 941.626.1304 mobileEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
Millennium Physician Group
AddressPort Charlotte, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Millennium Physician Group