Business Development Senior Analyst (Fort Myers)
- Expired: August 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an analytically focused Senior Analyst to help support the growth of Millennium Health through mergers & acquisitions, new partnerships and analyzing new store opportunities. Do you get excited about M&A transactions? Enjoy supporting a deal process? Do you like conducting financial analyses on prospective targets? Are you interested in helping to evaluate opportunities for Millennium to grow into new locations? If so, this could be a great fit for you!
The Senior Analyst at Millennium Health will help lead the M&A process by pulling data from prospective practices, project manage the due diligence queue, drafting financial pro formas and recommending valuations to the team. On the new store process, the role would involve evaluating prospective new sites to understand the demographics and key metrics in the area as well as a projected business case. The Senior Analyst will also provide recurring data for the Growth teams KPIs as well as perform ad hoc analyses for the team. This role will require working with multiple teams across Millennium including Business Development Directors, Recruiting, Integrations, Information Technology, Value Based Care, among others providing a breadth of exposure within the organization and the healthcare landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Related Degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in healthcare (audit, consulting, or a healthcare quantitative field)
- Previous Microsoft Excel modeling experience is required
- Technical know-how is essential
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Partner with target practices to obtain all due diligence information including pulling data from practice management systems/financial systems when necessary
- Own valuation model for prospective practices including any necessary model upgrades
- Manages preparation of preliminary models for targets
- Project manage the pre-LOI diligence process including ensuring we have all necessary diligence materials, communicating regularly with the field business development team and working with target practices to obtain
- Prepares business case for prospective new store development in collaboration with MH's Integration/Growth teams
- Supports modeling for new strategy initiatives (ex. Urgent Care, ASC, etc.)
- Collaborating with other teams throughout the organization to ensure we are using most up to date assumptions in our financial models
- Track post-closing results compared to pre-deal financial modeling
- Business owner of salesforce BD database & deal pipeline
- Analysis/Problem Assessment-Securing relevant information and identifying key issues and relationships from a base of information; relating and comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships.
- Compassion-The responsibility to put a patient's or person's interests first, including the duty not to harm, deliver proper care, and maintain confidentiality.
- Compliance-Employee has satisfactory completed employers required compliance training. Employee can demonstrate an understanding of employers Code of Conduct.
- Communication-Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including nonverbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Good listening skills.
- Individual Leadership/ Influencing-Using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (peers, and supervisors) toward goal achievement; modifying behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- Initiative-Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive. Practices self-development.
- Integrity-Maintaining and promoting social, ethical, and organizational norms is conducting internal and external business activities.
- Judgement/ Problem Solving-Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Maximizing Performance-Meeting performance/development goals
- Planning and Organizing/ Work Management-Establishing a course of action to accomplish a specific goal
- Results Driven & Execution-Accountable for meeting or exceeding individual goals and objectives. Committed to producing results that will achieve company objectives. Sets priorities and organizes time to meet or exceed goals, follows up, and takes personal responsibility for results whether they are positive or negative.
- Teamwork/Collaboration-Working effectively with team/work group or those outside formal line of authority (e.g., peers, senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus; subordinating own objectives to the objectives of the organization or team. Listens to others and values opinions.
Millennium Physician Group
AddressFort Myers, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Millennium Physician Group
Get fresh Growth Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.