Social Media Manager
- Medical , Retirement
1. Develop and implement social media strategies for clients to ensure the focus is delivering against agreed objectives.
2. Building a good and supportive relationship with both internal team and the clients/third party suppliers.
3. Delivering original and creative content ideas and ensuing high level service for clients through Instagram, Facebook, and twitter etc.
4. Updating and optimizing company website regularly.
5. Be proactive with new and emerging platforms and format on social.
Skills and Experiences Required
1. Bachelor degree or above in brand media, art animation, film and television director, marketing, business administration or equivalent.
2. Having both Chinese and American backgrounds is preferred.
3. More than 2 years of working experience. Experience with international branding and media operation is preferred.
4. Good at organization and coordination, with strong sense of responsibility, good skills in communication and resource integration, and good professional image.
Millennium Los Angeles Co. Ltd. (Millennium LA) is an international subsidiary of L&A Group, China’s leading service provider in the cultural and tourism industry as well as landscape design.
Millennium LA specializes in digital art and technology, film and television IP development, cultural tourism development, prefab manufactured house construction, and investment. With a vision to create memorable experiences for people, Millennium LA leverages the expertise and innovation of L&A Group in design, build, finance and operate projects.
Millennium LA also showcases the immersive metaverse multimedia experience - The Silos - that transforms an industrial heritage site into a digital art museum.
Millennium Los Angeles
777 S Alameda stLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.