Entry Level Account Manager / Event Planner - Needed Immediately
Imperial provides event campaigns for national accounts in the DFW area. We are now accepting applications for Entry Level Account Managers and Event Planners to grow with our business. Be part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the market!
This Entry Level Retail position requires you to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally. You’ll also attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets preparing candidates for management. You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
Purpose of position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
- Bachelors degree preferred not required
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- Sports minded
- Motivated individuals
- MUST OWN A VEHICLE
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, marketing, manager, management, recruiting, training, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, brand management, hospitality