Here at Millennial Hart Management, we have a unique vision for reaching consumers, allowing our clients to maximize each and every store visit. Our in-store retail campaign has developed unique programs to captivate consumers, reaching them where it matters most. Our programs help educate and inform consumers as purchase decisions are being made.
We are currently seeking Retail Sales Associates to assist our team in doing what we do best...promote! This is an entry-level position, so no previous experience is required.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new retail professionals
- Attend daily Business Development meetings and participate in weekly conference calls
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- Sports-minded / Competitive.
- Must be organized and have great multitasking skills.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Great customer service skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Enthusiastic personality!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- $12-$16 Hourly (based on experience)
- Travel opportunities, all-expenses-paid
- Unlimited growth opportunities available
- Flexible scheduling (we work with school schedules!)
- A fun, enjoyable work environment!
- Management training program