Millennia Housing Management, Ltd., an industry leader and a successful property management company located in the Midwest, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech for our property located in Cleveland,MS. These are full time positions which includes a benefit package and competitive hourly wage based on experience and knowledge.
The successful candidate will have 2 or more years of hands on experience in residential building maintenance areas such as carpentry and dry wall/plaster, plumbing, electrical, HVAC with heat pump experience, grounds/landscaping, and apartment preparation.
• Strong customer service skills along with being trustworthy, able to work with vendors, maintain inventory, and meet deadlines
• Position requires some on call responsibilities along with occasional overtime and assistance at other sites as needed.
• Ability to positively interact with a wide range of people
• Ability to work in a fast paced-environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Possess your own small hand tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely on the basis of job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
The information in your resume and application, including employment history, educational history and references, are subject to verification.