Millenium staffing Solutions is currently hiring experienced Cannabis Packers and Trimmers four our client out in North Las Vegas, NV. First shift is available. Must have expereince in the industry and must have Agent card. We have positions to start tomorrow. Complete the pre-application online at Milleniumstaff.com and then walk into our office between 8AM to 4PM today. 8230 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89117. You can also call us for additional information at (702)876-0708. This is a long term, temp to hire position with a really great and growing company!
- To assist in the harvesting, trimming, and packaging operations of our clients recreational marijuana cultivation facility, including harvesting processes, trimming packaging, and regulatory compliance.
- Can tightly hand trim 2 lbs of finished flower per day
- Follows and completes harvest, trim, and packaging plan by floating between necessary cultivation facility departments per direction of the Production Manager.
- Understands that harvest and trim production is timed and strive to achieve expected trim weights through focused attention to the job at hand.
- Maintain awareness of inventories of harvest and trim support supplies to include but not limited to gloves, isopropyl alcohol, hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, and any other personal protection or production equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks and report any needs to the Production Manager.
- Reports to their direct supervisor if potential bottlenecks or hazards in harvest and trim production and/or forecasting begin to arise.
- Ensures the stability and reputation of the cultivation facility by complying with legal requirements at the local city and state levels to include engaging software applications to uphold compliance.
- Assists state and local government regulators, auditors, and law enforcement agents with inspection visits and information requests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.