Home Health Aide/Homemaker - Home Care / Hospice - 1.0 FTE Days
Mille Lacs Health System Onamia, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is based out of our Onamia MN campus and our coverage area is approximately a 40 mile radius of Onamia
1.0 FTE Days
Responsible for provision of home services. May deliver routine personal care, perform simple routine procedures that are non-invasive and report unusual findings or concerns to the registered nurse. All services are performed by a trained HHA/HM/Respite Aide under the placement and direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- Assists with the needs of clients and assures comfort while providing care.
- Follows care plan when providing client care.
- Contacts nurse to report change in client condition or with concerns or questions.
- Practices universal standard precautions.
- Provides safe/clean environment and follows infection control guidelines.
- Adheres to MLHS policies and practices including:
o Demonstrates interest in and commitment assuring service excellence.
o Demonstrates teamwork.
o Exhibits a positive attitude.
o Participates in activities directed toward evaluating and improving service area functions.
o Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality.
o Assumes responsibility enhancing personal and professional development.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be Registered Nursing Assistant in the State of Minnesota.
- HHA certificate required.
- Must have current CPR and BLS certification.
- Must have valid Minnesota Driver's license.
Company Benefits Overview
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement, Discounts and Scholarships Programs
- Retirement Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Service and Pharmacy Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
Job Posted by ApplicantPro