Production Engineer Manufacturing
Millcraft LLC Fredericksburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Millcraft LLC, a wholesale custom closet and cabinet manufacturing facility is looking for a well-organized Production Engineer with extensive experience in panel processing technologies and methodologies. Position will oversee all production and quality control responsibilities in a well-equipped plant with robotic material handling equipment, including auto feed CNC and the latest technology in edge banding and high-quality fabricators. The Production Manager will oversee factory operations in preparing order forms and cutsheets and ensure design drawings are accurate with structural integrity.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with other applicable software applications. Position will afford significant financial growth for a well-organized, dedicated, and disciplined production leader. Only those candidates with panel processing management capabilities and familiarity with the noted software applications will be considered. Woodwork background is a significant plus. The plant is in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Essential Job Functions
· Improves manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and optimizing workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
· Ensures that all equipment is operational, and coordinates required maintenance and repair services.
· Design’s testing methods, tests finished products, establishes standards, and confirms manufacturing processes.
· Troubleshoots manufacturing issues to support production, increase efficiency, and reduce downtime.
· Implements projects aimed at reducing costs and scrap, while improving production consistency.
· Maintains product and process database.
Qualifications and Skills
For this position we are looking for candidates with 2+ years of experience any of the following areas:
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Kitchen Design
- Industrial Design
- Experience with CAD.
- Relevant degree OR experience.
- Interest in architecture, design, and cabinetry.
- Experience with industrial woodworking machinery or CNC machines, a plus.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Preference will be given if candidate has experience in the above-mentioned areas.
44 Joseph Mills DriveFredericksburg, VA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Millcraft LLC