The Millburn Deli Catering Sales Manager
The Millburn Deli is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other. As we experience tremendous growth, our leaders are the driving force to our continued success.
We bring together caring, warm, fun, and intelligent people who love to serve. We are seeking a full time Catering Sales Representative to join our team. This is an excellent full time growth opportunity for a food service sales professional
As a Catering Sales Rep, you will be responsible for growing our corporate catering business. The primary responsibility of a catering sales rep is to solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing. The sales rep solicits new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques, including cold calling, direct outside sales and relationship building.
Scope of Position:
- New business outreach, relationship management and customer retention
- Cultivate new leads and opportunities to grow sales and meet quota
- Responsible for achieving goals related to sales growth in designated territory
- Build brand recognition and credibility
- Customer-centric selling approach and full service support from proposal through implementation
Daily Responsibilities :
- Daily calls, emails and in-person visits to prospective and current clients
- Order entry and follow-up with clients after order fulfillment to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure order accuracy by verifying that all event/delivery data is valid, current, and accurate
- Daily data entry in CRM to track sales activity and goals
- Creating proposals for events or other various catering needs
- 3-5 years sales experience in high-volume sales environment
- Demonstrated account management experience including with breaking into new accounts and growing account revenue
- Experience with prospecting leads, maintaining target lists and conducting high volume outbound calls, including cold calls
- Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Competitive drive and determination
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Poised and personable presentation skills
We've been perfecting our sandwiches since 1946, but we like to think of ourselves as lifelong learners when it comes to making great food. We're constantly experimenting and pushing the limit, trying out new things to make sure our menu evolves with us-- while keeping the old classics just as they are. This food philosophy has brought us some of our favorite new sandwiches: like our What the Focaccia, Captain McTurkey and an instant cult classic, the Mac Daddy. We also have vegetarian, gluten free, and build-your-own options: we want every customer to leave full, no matter what.
And don’t worry, if it’s packed inside, we move quickly. If you’re in a rush, you can always call ahead, or have it delivered. There’s no good reason not to order at the Millburn Deli!
We keep our food tasty and our lines moving!