Mill Creek Bar-B-Q & Burgers guests choose us for our quality – from the bar-b-q that we smoke daily to the side dishes that we make in-house to team members that make them feel like family. Our aim is to maintain a talented team of servers who are great co-workers while providing an enthusiastic, home-town atmosphere to everyone who visits our restaurant.
We are currently hiring vibrant crew members to create a place that is fun for staff and guests alike. To be part of our team you must have an outgoing personality, a sincere and genuine demeanor and the ability to maintain a positive attitude while serving guests. You need to be able to easily talk to strangers as if they are friends while maintaining attention to detail.
As a front team member you will be required to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Mill Creek Bar-B-Q & Burgers menu. You are expected to take pride in every aspect of your work and to perform with energy and enthusiasm.
Regular Duties Include:
- Execute genuine greetings and farewells to all customers
- Maintaining proper setup, cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all fixtures and equipment in the counter area, dining room and restrooms
- Accurate input of customer orders into our POS register
- Confirm orders are correct when delivered to customers whether by table-side, drive-thru or counter order takeout
- Deliver food orders to tables
- Answering questions and resolving customer concerns
- Washing glassware and dishes between services
- Perform opening, closing and end of shift check list tasks
- Must have a current San Bernardino County Food Handler Certificate
- Must be able to legally pour and serve beer & wine
- Previous experience is a plus
- Provide a working reference
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply now and let's start talking.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Mill Creek Redlands: Mill Creek Bar-B-Q & Burgers in Redlands, CA serves the best smoked bar-b-q this side of Texas along with fresh made sides and house baked buns & corn bread muffins. Fill out an application and upload your resume if you're interested in working for a restaurant that takes pride in making its own food. Learn more about us at http://www.millcreekredlands.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.